Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Waterbury area is home to some 300,000 residents and offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, with excellent public and private schools - plus great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas.
- This practice position is in an outpatient practice setting.
- Interested candidates contact: Elena Geanuracos.
- We offer an extremely competitive base salary with incentives, an excellent benefits package and a comfortable work/life balance!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Waterbury, CT.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- You'll also enjoy an easy commute and access to dependable air and rail passenger services.
- This position is outpatient only and supported by a 24 hour Hospitalist program.
- Join our well-established practice to help handle current patient volume and growth!
- Waterbury is also located near the coastline, in close proximity to both New York & Boston.
- Saint Mary's Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut - a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the nation's second-largest nonprofit health system is seeking a BE/BC, Internal Medicine, Primary Care Physician in the Greater Waterbury area.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago