Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll also enjoy an easy commute and access to dependable air and rail passenger services.
- Waterbury is also located near the coastline, in close proximity to both New York & Boston.
- For additional information or Elena Geanuracos, Physician & Advanced Practitioner Recruitment Specialist.
- The Waterbury area is home to some 300,000 residents and offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, with excellent public and private schools - plus great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas.
- No procedures.
- Saint Mary's Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut - a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the nation's second-largest nonprofit health system is seeking a BE/BC, Internal Medicine Physician to work overnights in our well-established and rapidly growing Hospitalist Department.
- Productivity Incentives.
- Closed ICU.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, community teaching hospital that has been serving patients in Waterbury, CT and our surrounding communities since 1909.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Waterbury, CT.
- This is a hospital employed position offering extremely competitive salary, and benefits!
- Malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago