Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fairfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Academic opportunities.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
- There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
- These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion-must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Northeast Medical Group (Nemg) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources.
- Internal Medicine Primary Care Physician.
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable practice.
- To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the Ynhhs Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fairfield, CT.
- We are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians to join our Primary Care Office located in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Since 2010, community and hospital-based physicians and mid-level practitioners have benefited from our affiliation with the region's five leading hospitals: Bridgeport, Greenwich, Yale New Haven, Lawrence and Memorial, New London and Westerly.
- Natasha Bell, In-House.
- Located in the beautiful New England setting of New London County, the area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities.
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care.
- Our commitment to them is to provide excellence in service with compassion and sensitivity to their needs and the patients they serve.
- Loan Repayment assistance for some primary care locations.
- Nemg enjoys clinical partnerships and has over 600 practitioners on our medical staff.
- Mystic, CT.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago