Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- NO evening.
- Facility: Established, thriving academic affiliated facility.
- Location: Boston suburbs and surrounding areas!
- Clinical hours are 32 a week, administrative hours are 8 hours week.
- Midlevels on hand to assist.
- Compensation: Very competitive compensation for the area and full comprehensive benefits to include malpractice and relocation!
- 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine openings in the Boston suburbs and surrounding areas!
- Opportunity: There are 10 openings with excellent academic affiliated facility.
- For most practices the hours are Monday -Friday 8am-5pm however, some clinics might be more flexible with early/late hours.
- Will see H1 candidates.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Scribes are offered for providers, 1 to1 MA relationship.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago