Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Working in a Ncqa Patient Centered Medical Home that is nationally recognized for its work in Academic Innovation, Patient Access, Highly Reliable Systems and Top Tier Quality.
- Candidates must be BC/BE by the American Board of Internal-Medicine.
- Joining a program leadership team dedicated to enhancing medical education through collaboration and innovation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Springfield, MA.
- A longitudinal clinical practice and commitment to a career in Primary Care Internal Medicine.
- Our providers will tell you the reasons they chose Baystate Health are its unique work environment and culture.
- An opportunity to teach outstanding Baystate Internal Medicine Residents and collaborate with the residency and fellowship programs to successfully train the next generation of physicians.
- Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching, communication and leadership skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
- Inpatient duties are covered by our 24/7 hospitalist team, our tertiary hospital and Level 1 trauma center BMC has been ranked the third-best hospital in Massachusetts according to the latest United States News & World Report.
- This position offers a dynamic blend of primary care, teaching and quality improvement opportunities.
- Strong specialty support from Baystate Medical Center (BMC).
- A faculty appointment to UMass School of Medicine and an opportunity to teach medical students from the Umms-Baystate Regional Campus' Population-Based Urban and Rural Community Health.
- Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
- At Baystate Medical Practices, our mission is to ensure that our entire community has convenient access to affordable and effective primary care.
- Best Hospitals' rankings.
- Baystate Health, an award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join Baystate High Street Health Center - Adult Medicine and our residency leadership team.
- Here you are part of a collaborative team that values your expertise and wants you to contribute your ideas.
- An outpatient based practice with a team-based care model in a patient centric organization that cares for a culturally diverse and equally valued community.
- Our work is data, quality and performance improvement driven, and our providers are encouraged to participate on improvement measure teams.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago