Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Relocation assistance offered.
- More to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Opportunity: Hospital is seeking a full-time employed Hospitalist to join 16 other hospitalist.
- Excellent real estate options and strong schools make this a very family friendly area.
- Fully comprehensive benefits include: malpractice (occurrence based), 3 weeks PTO, CME stipend, pension, retirement package, health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Schedule will be blocked from 7am to 7pm, 7 days on / 7 days off.
- This is a vibrant community with a "must see" downtown area that is a cozy yet full of exciting things to see and do.
- See an average of 14-17 patients per day.
- EMR in place.
- The medical community is strong and close knit.
- Position is employed by the hospital with a negotiable base salary of $250,000.
- Excellent support staff and specialist.
- Location: A true suburb of Boston, MA, 30-40 minutes away from downtown.
- The city offers plenty of shopping, dining, outdoor activities/water sports, history and real estate options to choose from plus an international airport in Boston.
- Compensation: 25K signing bonus.
- Southern Massachusetts has never felt and looked more wonderful here!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago