Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The health network is based in a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- Comprehensive benefits and generous paid time off.
- At the not-for-profit system's helm is the state-of-the-art 296-bed acute care hospital with strong community identity and financials.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Hampshire.
- Well appointed, modern office space, with excellent support staff and clinical operating efficiencies such as network-wide EMR.
- Very physician friendly organization provides an extremely collaborative working environment for their top-notch team of providers.
- Relocation assistance.
- New Hampshire and New England have so much to offer including some of the best housing and educational institutions in the country!
- Also, home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- Due to growth and expansion, the area's largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services has outpatient practice opportunities in Southern New Hampshire.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- Goldman today!
- Competitive base salary.
- Come explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and four-season attractions of (tax-free) New Hampshire.
- Tax-Free New Hampshire's "Best Places to Live".
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago