Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Litchfield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Comprehensive training programs include E.M.R., ICD-10, Coding, Hippa, Osha, Risk Management, Compliance, and more.
- This robust, established office based practice serves patients from the greater Litchfield County region.
- Litchfield, CT - Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician - Full-time.
- ProHealth Physicians is currently interviewing for a full-time outpatient internal medicine physician in beautiful Litchfield Connecticut.
- Outpatient only, no hospital rounding required.
- Schedule: Weekdays, Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Litchfield, CT.
- Hospital Privileges: Charlotte-Hungerford Hospital.
- Collegial multi-provider practice site.
- Loan Repayment up to $75,000 for selected candidates.
- Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, CME paid time off, and reimbursement for licenses, medical journals and professional dues.
- Competitive compensation (base plus bonus).
- The current provider complement includes three physicians and one nurse practitioner, in addition to an experienced, highly efficient support staff.
- Benefits package including health, life, dental insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays and more.
- Nursing Home Rounding Optional.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago