Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rural or suburban living.
- We are committed to developing an innovative, best-in-class Internal Medicine Serivces with optional inpatient work and are seeking candidates who share that passion to join our group.
- It truly is the best of both rural and urban worlds.
- Driving distance to universities if you are passionate about teaching.
- Dining, theatre, museums and other culture activating all within 30 minutes.
- No sales or state income tax.
- Completive salary and benefits.
- Excellent choices for school systems.
- The Seacoast area is within close proximity to Boston and Logan International Airport, while maintaining a rural lifestyle.
- We value the quality of life and family here on the Seacoast area, so.
- 4 seasons of activities: Hiking, biking, fishing, skiing.
- With that in mind, successful candidates must have strong clinical skills and be fully committed to providing exceptional and compassionate care.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Frisbie Memorial Hospital