Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Office sites are located in the greater Providence, Rhode Island market - just an hour from Boston, MA and a couple hours from New York City.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Our physicians provide care to a diverse patient population in the Providence and southeastern Massachusetts regions.
- As part of the Care New England system, our other affiliated hospitals include Women & Infants Hospital and Butler Hospital in Providence.
- Practice primary care internal medicine as part of Care New England Medical Group.
- Our affiliation with the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University provides the potential for an academic appointment.
- We offer a guaranteed salary with incentive compensation plus the full range of employment benefits, occurrence malpractice and relocation assistance.
- Affiliated Kent Hospital, in nearby Warwick, is the largest community hospital in Rhode Island and serves 300,000 residents.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago