Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served.
- J1 Waivers and H1b Visas.
- Weekday outpatient practice.
- With 11 facilities in Providence, Rhode Island, we are recruiting full-time and part-time board certified/eligible family and internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics.
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production.
- Home to Brown University, Risd and Johnson & Wales University, Providence has a young collegetown atmosphere.
- Generous Salary.
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued.
- Weekday outpatient clinic.
- Providence has a diverse multi-cultural community with vibrant arts and world-class restaurants.
- Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Expanding with a new facility and more patients - we are recruiting Physicians to meet our growing needs!
- Providence is only 1 hour from Boston and 3 hours from New York City.
- Is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team.
- Our clinics are Ncqa Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
- Light on.
- Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in the city and surrounding communities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Rhode Island is The Ocean State with miles of beaches and unlimited opportunities for boating, sailing, fishing and other water sports.
- National Health Service Corp Site.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.