Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Generous Salary.
- National Health Service Corp Site.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage.
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued.
- Is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team.
- Expanding with a new facility and more patients - we are recruiting Physicians to meet our growing needs!
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served.
- Providence has a diverse multi-cultural community with vibrant arts and world-class restaurants.
- Weekday outpatient practice.
- Weekday outpatient clinic.
- Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in the city and surrounding communities.
- Rhode Island is The Ocean State with miles of beaches and unlimited opportunities for boating, sailing, fishing and other water sports.
- J1 Waivers and H1b Visas.
- Home to Brown University, Risd and Johnson & Wales University, Providence has a young collegetown atmosphere.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Our clinics are Ncqa Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
- Light on.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- With 11 facilities in Providence, Rhode Island, we are recruiting full-time and part-time board certified/eligible family and internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics.
- Providence is only 1 hour from Boston and 3 hours from New York City.
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.