Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Providence is only 1 hour from Boston and 3 hours from New York City.
- Home to Brown University, Risd and Johnson & Wales University, Providence has a young collegetown atmosphere.
- Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team.
- J1 Waivers and H1b Visas.
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage.
- Rhode Island is The Ocean State with miles of beaches and unlimited opportunities for boating, sailing, fishing and other water sports.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served.
- Providence has a diverse multi-cultural community with vibrant arts and world-class restaurants.
- Weekday outpatient clinic.
- Expanding with a new facility and more patients - we are recruiting Physicians to meet our growing needs!
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued.
- Weekday outpatient practice.
- National Health Service Corp Site.
- Generous Salary.
- Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in the city and surrounding communities.
- Our clinics are Ncqa Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians.
- With 11 facilities in Providence, Rhode Island, we are recruiting full-time and part-time board certified/eligible family and internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Light on.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago