Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production.
- J1 Waivers and H1b Visas.
- Generous Salary.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Weekday outpatient clinic.
- Weekday outpatient practice.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage.
- Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Light on.
- National Health Service Corp Site.
- Home to Brown University, Risd and Johnson & Wales University, Providence has a young collegetown atmosphere.
- Expanding with a new facility and more patients - we are recruiting Physicians to meet our growing needs!
- Our clinics are Ncqa Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served.
- Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in the city and surrounding communities.
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued.
- Is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team.
- Providence has a diverse multi-cultural community with vibrant arts and world-class restaurants.
- Rhode Island is The Ocean State with miles of beaches and unlimited opportunities for boating, sailing, fishing and other water sports.
- Providence is only 1 hour from Boston and 3 hours from New York City.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians.
- With 11 facilities in Providence, Rhode Island, we are recruiting full-time and part-time board certified/eligible family and internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.