Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Home to Brown University, Risd and Johnson & Wales University, Providence has a young collegetown atmosphere.
- State Loan Repayment.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physicians.
- Light on.
- Incentives for Quality of Care and Production.
- Weekday outpatient clinic.
- J1 Waivers and H1b Visas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Expanding with a new facility and more patients - we are recruiting Physicians to meet our growing needs!
- Physicians looking to make a difference for the under-served.
- With 11 facilities in Providence, Rhode Island, we are recruiting full-time and part-time board certified/eligible family and internal medicine physicians to join our growing network of neighborhood-based clinics.
- National Health Service Corp Site.
- Providence Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Generous Salary.
- Our primary care teams provide health care services to more than 50,000 patients in the city and surrounding communities.
- Providence has a diverse multi-cultural community with vibrant arts and world-class restaurants.
- Providence is only 1 hour from Boston and 3 hours from New York City.
- Is an innovative, federally qualified health center with a solid leadership team.
- Multicultural experience and bilingual skills are valued.
- Our clinics are Ncqa Level 3 patient centered homes serving a diverse multicultural population.
- Rhode Island is The Ocean State with miles of beaches and unlimited opportunities for boating, sailing, fishing and other water sports.
- Excellent Benefits Package including Malpractice Coverage.
- Weekday outpatient practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.