Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dartmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is an excellent area to raise a family.
- Less than an hour from Boston, MA and a half an hour from Providence, RI.
- We also have 3 physicians and a nurse practitioner within Family Medicine.
- Hawthorn Medical Associates is seeking Primary Care Physicians to join our established group practice.
- We offer a competitive salary leading to potential partnership with a productivity-based compensation and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Established in 1970, Hawthorn Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty group practice in greater New Bedford.
- Hawthorn Medical is located within four miles of a state-of-the-art hospital in the coastal town of Dartmouth, MA with access to all amenities.
- They are supported by skilled professional and support staff and together provide high quality, comprehensive medical care to more than 138,000 patients each year.
- We currently have 13 physicians, 2 physician assistants, and 5 nurse practitioners within Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dartmouth, MA.
- We have many of the area's finest physicians who practice in state-of-the-art facilities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago