Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Manchester New Hampshire VA Medical Center and Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
- The VA Medical Center in Manchester NH is seeking experienced primary care providers for the Medical Center and its Community Based Outpatient Clinics (Cbocs) in Manchester, Conway, Portsmouth, Tilton, and Somersworth.
- VA providers are entitled to 11 federal holidays and also receive nearly 6 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Manchester VA Medical Center's services include urgent care, primary care, ambulatory surgery, specialty clinics, mental health services, hospital-based home care, community acute care, and long term care.
- Candidates with prior military experience may be able to combine their accrued military retirement credit with VA pension benefits.
- You are invited to join a team-oriented medical staff providing care for those who have served.
- Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Physicians, Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants.
- Once new providers are settled in, the potential for flexible hours is possible.
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in several committees.
- Whatever you are looking for is within reach.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- Seeking Primary Care Providers.
- Manchester offers abundant opportunities for residents, visitors and tourists alike.
- Academic affiliations include Dartmouth Medical School, Boston University, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Rivier School of Nursing, and more will afford you the opportunity to potentially work with medical students and physician assistant trainees.
- Veterans Health Administration.
- Manchester is the largest city in northern New England, the economic and cultural capital of New Hampshire, and home to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - one of the largest airports in New England.
- In addition to the medical center, it also operates four (4) community-based outpatient clinics and is internationally recognized for its research in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd), bi-polar, suicidal issues and other behavioral disorders and, the service plans to expand its Suboxone program.
- You should hold an unrestricted United States license (does not need to be a New Hampshire license) and physicians should be board certified or board eligible.
- There is no.
- Responsibilities include providing high quality care while maintaining patient flow and good documentation.
- The beautiful White Mountains and Lakes Region are to the North, the Atlantic Ocean and fine Seacoast life to the East, beautiful countryside throughout the state and a host of activities, culture and dining experiences are all right here.
- The physician is eligible to participate in a pension program as well as a matching Thrift Savings Plan which is similar to a 401K.
- Your inquiry will be held in confidence.
- Providers see 12-14 patients per day, having one (1) hour for new patients and 30 minutes for follow-ups and hours are generally 8 AM-4:30 PM with dedicated admin time.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago