Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Full diagnostics services on campus.
- 32-36 clinical hours/week, option for part-time.
- Must be BC or BE in IM or FP.
- Excellent Schools.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Derry, NH.
- No Income or Sales Tax!
- Collegial group with work/life balance.
- Situated an hour from Boston, an hour from the seacoast, and an hour from the base of the great White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Partnership opportunity if desired.
- Join 10 Physicians and 10 advanced practitioners.
- Affiliation with medical centers.
- 1:8 or 1:10 phone.
- Cannot support J1 or H1B.
- State-of-the-art center includes Sleep, Infusion, Rheumatology, ID.
- 16-18 patients per day based on 32 clinical hrs.
- Salary plus incentive.
- Position due to growth and succession planning.
- Full family health and dental.
- Vacation and CME.
- Opportunity to join premier private group practice.
- Derry is a large size town with a small town feel.
- 401K pension plan and all insurances.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago