Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Danbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Upscale and compliant patient mix with less than 1% Medicaid and extremely efficient collections.
- This group offers a very flexible schedule and provides an excellent quality of life to their physicians with top-earnings potential and an unmatched work life balance.
- Internal Medicine - Private Practice.
- Earnings potential over $250,000 annually for 36-hour work week, 4 weeks of paid time off.
- 100% Outpatient with no inpatient.
- Western Connecticut - One Hour to New York City.
- A well-respected private multi-specialty group in Southern Connecticut is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Practice is at capacity and no longer accepting new patients - the incoming physician will have a built-in patient panel.
- Collegial staff with experienced support personnel and long-tenured physician partners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Danbury, CT.
- 100% Outpatient - Flexible Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago