Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- In addition, you will find a.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, and one of the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals in the country.
- We are distinguished by an extensive Primary Care Physician Network, full subspecialty support, along with a fully integrated EMR (Epic) which makes it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- You can also interact with us socially at.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- Elliot Heath System (EHS) is seeking an additional BC/BE Internal Medicine trained physician to join our well-established, highly successful and progressive group located just minutes away from the main Hospital campus in Manchester, NH.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- We offer a robust benefits package to include 20 days' vacation plus holidays, sign-on bonus, competitive CME allowance and relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago