Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- Elliot Heath System (EHS) is seeking an additional BC/BE Internal Medicine trained physician to join our well-established, highly successful and progressive group located just minutes away from the main Hospital campus in Manchester, NH.
- You can also interact with us socially at.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, and one of the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals in the country.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- We offer a robust benefits package to include 20 days' vacation plus holidays, sign-on bonus, competitive CME allowance and relocation assistance.
- We are distinguished by an extensive Primary Care Physician Network, full subspecialty support, along with a fully integrated EMR (Epic) which makes it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- In addition, you will find a.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.