Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Glastonbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Loving life and caring for individuals is our business.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- We have 18 therapists who excel in their fields.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Salmon Brook is searching for a full-time Family or Internal Medicine Physician located in central Connecticut.
- Close enough to everything, yet comfortably set apart.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Our staff does not "come to work".
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Glastonbury, CT.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Nestled in a beautiful, nature-rich suburbia, we provide health and rehabilitative care with a passion!
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Comply with the Genesis "Corporate Integrity" policies.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Recruitment Manager!
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- We come embracing a philosophy that we can make a difference.
- Comply with the "Rules and Regulations" of the Medical Staff.
- Salmon Brook, like our community, is endearing, sincere, and caring.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- When you need a place to heal, when you need a place where love reigns, come to Salmon Brook.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago