Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Close to Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Close to Hartford, CT.
- Teaching residents.
- Opportunity to make extra money.
- Short term and Long term disability insurance.
- They provide excellent benefits including.
- The department of Internal Medicine are offering an outstanding opportunity for a Internal Medicine physician.
- Recent graduates or graduates in 2017 are prefered.
- Life Insurance.
- They are owned and led by physicians,and share a deep commitment to providing the highest quality care, while building relationships with their patients.
- As a physician-owned corporation, partnership for employee physicians is available following two years of successful practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- The candidate has the choice of a traditional practice(following their own patients in the hospital) or the outpatient tract where there is no hospital or ER.
- Malpractice insurance.
- The group have been the state's leading multi-specialty group for decades.
- The candidate must be BE/BC and will provide quality, advanced professional care to achieve and maintain optimal health.
- Strong Salary.
- Join Connecticuts prestigious 32 Physicians group.
- CME allowance.
- United States Citizens or Green Card Residents.
- Retirement plan with profit sharing.
- Will consider FP willing to do just IM( no pediatrics or surgery, all out patient.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago