Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- Signing/retention bonus possible and relocation allowance.
- New Hampshire - NO Sales Tax / NO Income Tax.
- Treat 12 - 15 patients per day in a full staffed, well managed clinic setting.
- Internal Medicine Physician / 100% Outpatient.
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package and 5 weeks PTO starting day one.
- 75,000 loan forgiveness with 3-year commitment.
- UP to $200,00 base salary with a straight income guarantee, regardless of volume.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Would you like to work for a hospital where you have genuine input in the practice and an administration that values you as a person?
- A nationally recognized critical access hospital in a scenic community on the New Hampshire/Vermont border is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their brand new multi-specialty clinic that has a defined need for your specialty and expertise.
- 4-Day Work Week / NO.
- Ramp up quickly with a growing geriatric population and regular new patient requests.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago