Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is located in Manchester, New Hampshire, less than one hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the beautiful White Mountains.
- Enjoy Skiing, boating, hiking, biking, museums, concerts, theater and professional sports.
- Named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and the 2015 "Health Care Business of the Year" by Business NH Magazine, CMC is the place to practice quality medicine and grow your career.
- Join a prestigious and well established Internal Medicine practice affiliated with Catholic Medical Center housing Full-Service Hospitalist Program, Premier Cardiology Practice, Laboratory Services, and revered Sub-specialists.
- This very desirable four-season community is ranked by top publications like Fortune and Money Magazines as the best place for raising children with comfortable neighborhoods, affordable housing, good public schools and No State Income or Sales tax!
- IM for Primary Care (BC/BE).
- Internal Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits package.
- The ocean, mountains and Boston are all within a short driving distance offering numerous cultural and outdoor activities.
- Catholic Medical Center, a 330 bed hospital located in beautiful tax free, southern New Hampshire, is expanding.
- Great colleges like Dartmouth, Harvard, and MIT are all within an hour's drive.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago